Best ballistic app

I am using Strelok Pro for some years now and tried some other free apps along the way. I cannot say anything about other paid apps as I only bought Strelok. While the free apps I tried are accurate as well, I still prefer Strelok as it's layout and functions suits me the best. Mero, despite some of it's limitations, is a small and compact app that works good, all info on one page.

I use chairgun but I use it on my laptop. I tried downloading it to my android phone and I thought I got it and them I looked and it came from JetLab or something like that, not Hawke. I uninstalled it. I think discontinued support for chairgun. That doesn't bother me a bit.. I'd rather not be getting upgrades that don't do anything for me anyway. But if you can find Hawke's chairgun it is a good app, for free.

Reactions: Poke-E
Hmmmmmm....still nothing.

Screenshot_20240914_124153_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240914_124147_Chrome.jpg

Yes, the developer & his products are sanctioned by the US government due to his business dealings with the Russian government, specifically aiding their invasion of Ukraine. Some countries adopt the sanctions themselves, some don’t.
gee that helped...that should keep any air gunners from supporting the Russians

Per Ballisticboy:
This....I have both Strelok Pro and MERO and they work identically. Plus, MERO is FREE! It does not have all of the scope reticles available, but that is easy to not actually need. All one really needs is the hold-over clicks and you are good to go.
GPC Ballistics Applications https://gpc.fotosoft.co.uk/

mike