Best ballistic app

I hate it when I spent some time to try and help a person and he does not even have the decency to give a short answer on a simple question.

I enjoy it much more to converse with a person like Matt who says what he thinks rather than ignoring people.

I am often organically unfiltered, straight from the tap. Helping people or pointing them in the right direction is far to often a thankless effort, to which I find myself wanting to be far more selectively helpful the more rotations around the sun I endure.

-Matt

Not sure what Poke E was looking to sort out that you pm'd him. But I have not made any headway on Strelok or Mero. I guess its because I have an Iphone and in the USA were they are blocked from getting it. Element Ballistic is not so bad and uses the GA profile for the .22cal 25.39 gr JSB, I guess once you use something enough it becomes bearable.

Reactions: Poke-E
I am often organically unfiltered, straight from the tap. Helping people or pointing them in the right direction is far to often a thankless effort, to which I find myself wanting to be far more selectively helpful the more rotations around the sun I endure.

-Matt
I apologize if it seems I have ignored anyone or seem to not have offered a thank you. It is never my intention I assure you. I have just had so many responses to this post and the couple others I have going at the same time that it has been hard to keep up. Please know that all of the information I received from y'all is very greatly appreciated!!!!👍🏻