Best bang for the buck?

no offense but that makes zero sense, you cant make a gun like cheap or expensive pellets you have to shoot what they like not what you like.. I guess buy a bunch of cheap un uniform pellets and see if you can get it to shoot any of them.. I just want my gun to shoot accurate be it a expensive gun that likes cheap pellets or cheap gun that likes expensive pellets.
Your playing a losing game trying to make a gun like pellets it doesnt.
You can always put it in the classifieds and get most of your money back. Good luck
You’re right. I’m playing a losing game. But no need to put it in the classifieds. I’ll just return it to pyramyd. I’ve only had it 3 days, and ive Done nothing to it.
chesp guns shooting expensive pellets STILL makes no sense to me. I’ll have to agree to disagree there. I’m not spending $18+ per ton of pellets for a sub $300 rifle That I will only be shooting out to 30-35yds max.
your comment about cheap un uniform pellets speaks volumes. My cphp pellets are more uniform than ANY of my current jsb variants.

Reactions: Dairyboy
I understand everything you’re saying, but I bought it to shoot cheap pellets quietly, and at fairly low power. If a cheap gun can’t shoot cheap pellets, it’s not worth it to me.
You must have got a Friday gun. First 20 shots at 20 yards, no sighters or adjustments since I put it away last night, shooting off the deck rail. CPHP washed with dawn and hot water.

20230812_104231.jpg

20230812_103415.jpg

Reactions: elwoodblues
With a new gun purchase...200

View attachment 370401
Love them! Other than the fastener screw an exact clone of the Daystate Huntsman. Cant believe the price Mike is selling them for for a resealed NOS pcp rifle.
Still own this one. A fellow from the GOB FT club owned it and did the stock, Big Ed did the 15mm full lenght LW barrel & shroud and I did the internals.
Big Ed Bam.jpg

A couple of months now I've been resisting calling Mike to see if he still has some left.
For a Traditional Style airgun THE current best value.

John

Reactions: EddieG
Could by my issue. I’ll clean it thoroughly today and text again. I would really like it to be quiet though. I do want to lower power, so maybe when I do that, it’ll get quieter too.
Mine seems really quiet, target impact is the loudest thing. 777 fps for 23 to 24 shots with a SD of 3. About 19 FPE. Should be perfect for you. Wish you had better luck.

Reactions: madeintheuk