Other Best semi auto air pistol for rattlesnakes?

So I live on 3 acres in the county (not city regulated) and my mom just two days ago got bit by a rattlesnake. I'm looking for a little .177 pistol we cam carry that will get the job done. I really enjoy having things of quality that last, so price isn't too much of a factor.
I am currently getting the gk1 shorty, but that won't be for this. I really just want a smaller little pellet pistol that will get the job done for small stuff like a rattler. No blowback cuz that's ridiculous, and the more power the better. C02 is best, but I'm not against a pcp. I've so far looked at the baretta 92fs and the gamo p430, as well as the cp88.
Really for it's use, I just want something that can kinda be thrown around not worrying about how much it costs. But also powerful enough to get the job done.
I know it's a bit of a loaded question lol but really if it gets the job done the gamo p430 may be best in my eyes due to cost. It's not like for $200 more, it would be that much more powerful. What are your thoughts

Reactions: Bandito
So I live on 3 acres in the county (not city regulated) and my mom just two days ago got bit by a rattlesnake. I'm looking for a little .177 pistol we cam carry that will get the job done. I really enjoy having things of quality that last, so price isn't too much of a factor.
I am currently getting the gk1 shorty, but that won't be for this. I really just want a smaller little pellet pistol that will get the job done for small stuff like a rattler. No blowback cuz that's ridiculous, and the more power the better. C02 is best, but I'm not against a pcp. I've so far looked at the baretta 92fs and the gamo p430, as well as the cp88.
Really for it's use, I just want something that can kinda be thrown around not worrying about how much it costs. But also powerful enough to get the job done.
I know it's a bit of a loaded question lol but really if it gets the job done the gamo p430 may be best in my eyes due to cost. It's not like for $200 more, it would be that much more powerful. What are your thoughts
Evanex Viper , smaller size , powerful . 22 / 6 shot mag as fast as you pull the trigger !

Check this out! @Devink Came up with this wickedness

Thread 'AEA harpoon. Experimenting with homeade 12 gauge shot shells' https://www.airgunnation.com/thread...ng-with-homeade-12-gauge-shot-shells.1318885/

Reactions: Devink
Huben .22 plenty of.power very accurate
1000009373.jpg

Reactions: Barri_40