Big bore and DIY Suppressors

Thanks. I am not interested in cross-pollinating between air rifles and firearms. I could see that being an issue.

There are a few forums where construction techniques for firearm suppressors are discussed openly, and legally. But not all allow that like that like you said, and it can be a touchy area.

Are there any DIYers here? If not, I can take this thread down and kill the discussion.
Dude forget the scary folks on here. Is it the same thread as any guns u got? If no that alone should cover u. I made a big long solvent can with all metal parts except a bit of plastic after blast chamber. And it has one half unf. If u still scared pop a Valium or something and live it up! Send it! These aren't firearms! Deny fear mongering haters access to your mind and be objective through the foggy fear that alot of dudes opine. Love free or die. Life's too short go make a dream rig! I want to port my condor barrel and then weld over a can to make it integral!? That's living bro!?

I've been asked this question more times than I can count. The answers are many, depending on the states you live in and in your knowledge of airguns, firearms, laws, and manufacturing. I believe the best answer to this question is to frankly steer clear of the topic altogether both in content and in practice. As for moderating an airgun, there are several options commercially available that are affordable. If you are talking big bore? Big bore airguns, even when moderated, are hardly quiet, and the problem with a big bore is (making an assumption here) that you are trying to shoot it in your backyard when neighbors are near? Correct? If you live in a fairly normal housing area, say >.5 acres, I would advise leave the airgun shooting to smaller calibers anyway because big bore airguns do introduce more than just the noise but safety concerns as well. So I guess what I am saying is, for big bore moderators shouldn't matter so much anyway. As for the small calibers, 0db, Orion the Igauna Hunter, Donnyfl and others provide products now that will fit your needs. I know that isn't necessarily the answer you wanted, but it is the one you deserve, to quote The Dark Night.

Kind regards,
-Atlas
Not true u are part of the problem although I may mean well. Look, some of us like proving people like you wrong. Listen to my Texan lss with added custom can and tell me it ain't quiet. Dude put an emperor even on lss and say that bs. You are wrong bro. Alphabet org come over u are welcome here. I read the laws thoroughly and then read again and then verify. It's all good on Airgun. Some of us are mechanical in mindset and know we can do better. That's why I'm doing ported barrel condor with welded integral can. Even though it's already silent with emperor and extension. It's the pursuit of happiness and fun. Read up before you send false data downrange homeboy! Love you guys just stop living in fear we can die tomorrow. Cancer diagnosed tomorrow etc. 😩