AEA Big bore tuning

Looking for someone that does tuning and servicing on AEA rifles. I have an Element Max .50 that I deer hunt with. I need someone to look at it. Not sure what’s going on with it. I took it out today for the first time since deer season last year and I couldn’t get it to shoot accurately at all today. The sweet spot for it was 200bar but after 30ish rounds I filled to capacity, 300bar. One shot it dropped to 150. I’m a newb to all of this and don’t feel comfortable taking it apart myself. Thanks for any info on someone creditable.

Looking for someone that does tuning and servicing on AEA rifles. I have an Element Max .50 that I deer hunt with. I need someone to look at it. Not sure what’s going on with it. I took it out today for the first time since deer season last year and I couldn’t get it to shoot accurately at all today. The sweet spot for it was 200bar but after 30ish rounds I filled to capacity, 300bar. One shot it dropped to 150. I’m a newb to all of this and don’t feel comfortable taking it apart myself. Thanks for any info on someone creditable.
@SouthGaBulldog I don't think I know of an AGN member who works on AEA airguns for others. Have you tried reaching out to Bin about this? He's in Massachusetts.

Reactions: SenseiSmash