• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

BinTac B&W S45 w/ CF bottle and ammo

Classified Status
SOLD

ctshooter

Oct 30, 2018
CT, United States
Sales Rules:
  • I accept PayPal or Venmo - F&F only. Not my preference, but will also do check or USPS MO and ship once cleared.
  • CONUS shipping is included in the asking price via UPS Ground. Please allow up to 48 hours for shipping.
  • I will go based on PM timestamp.
  • Please - no trade offers for this sale.
Selling my BinTac B&W S45 in excellent condition with extras. Purchased this powerful semi-auto airgun back in July 2022. Only had a chance to shoot it a few times at the range but it's loud and powerful and a ton of fun.

For full disclosure, the first time I brought it to the range I was using the NSA 457 slugs and the valve stem broke. Spoke with Bin and he told me I was using the the wrong ammo - too much back pressure. The only "certified" ammo for this airgun is the Mr. Hollowpoint 170gr. Sent me a new valve pin at no charge and haven't had any problems since. Used it most recently last week and put about 50 rounds through it, no jams or issues.

The stock air tube is a bit heavy and makes the gun awkwardly front heavy. I purchased the CF bottle adapter and added a new 480cc bottle - which increased the total air from 350cc and give it better balance. With 480cc of air I am able to get 3 good mags from a ~3800-4000psi fill.

It's been stated in a few threads that the mags are hard to load. They are a bit of a twist but not unreasonable and they've been broken in a bit through ~130-150 rounds.

Included in this sale are:
- B&W S45​
- 480cc CF bottle and bottle adapter​
- DonnyFL moderator adapter for M18 thread​
- 2 6-round magazines​
- Approx 200 "certified" 170gr Mr. Hollowpint slugs​
- Fill probe (not pictured)​

I'll include and ship the stock airtube if desired, but will have to ship separately.

Red dot and magnifier are not included.

Asking Price: $1250 but will consider offers SOLD

BinTac SW45 - 1.jpeg

BinTac SW45 - 2.jpeg

BinTac SW45 - 3.jpeg

BinTac SW45 - 4.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: mrimsimplylovely