Bintac stock

Just got the Bintac T9
ordered stock and adapter but only got the adapter
installed and have female threaded
an idea what stock I can get to attach to it?
If you ordered adapter AND stock, but only got the adapter then contact BINTAC to get the stock as well, what's the issue. But yes, @cmdr_a is correct, it works with a standard AR buffer tube, and then you have a choice from a gazzilion of different AR stock out there :).

Last edited:
Reactions: Dairyboy
IMG_4669.png

Our product page is not intended to be misleading this customer used the drop down menu and selected folding stock adapter. But contacted us to try and talk us into giving him a sock to go along with it when the dropdown menu which he used clearly shows otherwise. We have also updated this item to make it more clear see the new photo on this.

1724481902183.png

1724481956890.png

1724482035085.png

That explains it, they have a selection of different configurations under one product page. The first one, by default, is T9 Fixed Adapter only, no stock. Indeed, very misleading, IMHO.

View attachment 483910
How is this in any way misleading? The fact that options 1 and 2 only mention the adapter and no stock, while the other options mention both, should be enough to infer what you're getting. It's simple deductive reasoning. Don't blame the retailer for your impatience or inability to read properly.

I know I'm coming off as a bit harsh, but damn. Does everything have to be spelled out nowadays?

Last edited:
Reactions: AirGunTactical
How is this in any way misleading? The fact that options 1 and 2 only mention the adapter and no stock, while the other options mention both, should be enough to infer what you're getting. It's simple deductive reasoning. Don't blame the retailer for your impatience or inability to read properly.

I know I'm coming off as a bit harsh, but damn. Does everything have to be spelled out nowadays?
Sometimes we get in a hurry or get excited, and we don't notice things we should. I was at the grocery the other day and bought sugar free lemonade (Who the bleep wants sugar free lemonade) by not paying attention. UGH

The listing could have been 'worded'? better but I don't think it was intended to deceive.

Reactions: AirGunTactical