Black Friday Buys

I picked this scope up for $249.99 from Midway it was only up at that price for a few hours before it went back to $419.99 

https://athlonoptics.com/product/rifle-scopes-midas-btr-2-5-15x50-ahmr-sfp-ir-moa/

I realize it is not a 2k-3k top of the line scope, but I thought it was a fair trade none the less.

I also took advantage of the 4 hour 16% off at Pyramid air and bought a few items: Hatsan 135 QE Vortex 5.5mm, a few steel targets, 4 diff H&N hunting pellets, a chronograph and a bunch of other odds and ends. No super deals, but cheaper than normal. So for an old powder burner like myself it was not a bad time to get more involved into the sport of air gunning.

In the last month I have run 5k pellets through a wally world special Ruger Impact Max and I have had an absolute blast. Hence the delving a little deeper into the sport. I have lurked here all along finally joining a short time ago so I might get some advice. I contacted a few folks privately and all have been more than happy to help. You have some great members here. Thank you for having me.

Mark

I had no idea that Huben is now making the K1 in 25 cal as well as 22. Well, I had no idea until I started looking around for Black Friday deals. I guess I'd better start putting in some overtime, seeing as how I just pulled the trigger on one from AOA. I didn't see anything on the web page to indicate if it was a stock item or not. I hate it when retailers do that. If they contact me and tell me it's on backorder, I will probably cancel, because I've also been eyeballing the Edgun R5M in 30 cal. Somebody has to be on the bleeding, er, I mean leading, edge of airgun advancement.