Blown away!(got my 1st pcp rifle)

Checked her again this morning; same pressure; hallelujah!!🤗 bout time to drop the Mrs off at work then mosey on down to the range!!🤪🤙
Snapped a few more pics for the love of it🤷‍♂️😍

20230328_074932.jpg

20230328_074926.jpg

20230328_075221.jpg

20230328_074938.jpg

20230328_075230.jpg

20230328_075242.jpg

20230328_074953.jpg

20230328_075245.jpg

Got her outside!!
I cannot stress this enough: WOW!!🤯
First I had to setup. This bench is amazing compared to squatting and sitting on toolboxes or whatever.
Got some bags because I didn't like the feel of the table "rest". I'm so glad I did!! Ended up favoring the bags because they are more mobile to move around on the bench top.
Next I had to figure out this fancy scope🥴
Never used this style. Took me a bit but I got her figured out and started to dial her in.
At 25 yards....she can straight up put pellet through pellet hole over and over😳*when I do my part correctly.
So I figured why not slap out the 50 yards.
My ohhhh myyyy!!
Once again she was grouping very veryyyy great. Ended up trying 11 different pellet types. Even got to try out the FX Diabolo. HPs were great to about 30 yards. But the FX diabolo and JSBs were fantastic at 50 and over.
So i got comfy and dug in.*i emded up hand pumping her back full 3 times* always lost count of shots per fill bc i was having too much fun. I know it was at least 100 shots per fill bc thats where i kept losing count. And still kept going🤟
I was able to smash my nemesis bottle posted up at 75 yards quite easily.set up some pop bottle tops and smashed them with ease at 50 yards.
I thought hmm...distance check. 100 yards?🤨whyyy nottt??? Calculate a bit of holdover and a touch of wind from behind left.... and it took me 5 shots to hit my target. 🤤😁😁Had some birds feel brave. My confidence was sky high at this point.
Took aim: Pop! 1down Pop! 2 down Pop! 3 down Pop! 4 down Pop! 5 Pop! 6!!!🤯*4 fell into the thick bushes, was able to recover and examine 2.
What has just become of my other slingers? No others, so far, are this consistent in comparative retrospect.
This scope and slinger combo had me out there 7 hours before I even looked at what time it could possibly be😅
😍I see me using this one quite often in the future.

20230328_100758.jpg

20230328_105120.jpg

20230328_122157.jpg

20230328_122202.jpg

20230328_122207.jpg

20230328_122239.jpg

20230328_122242.jpg

20230328_122244.jpg

20230328_122249.jpg

20230328_130657.jpg

20230328_130701.jpg

20230328_130708.jpg

Reactions: JohnTaylor
Also, not 100% sure, but that first bird looks like a finch and not a female HOSP. They're very hard to tell apart.
Pest birds🤷‍♂️sparrows, black birds, etc... tons of them around. They have been taunting me for a while now. Finally got them dialed in. Always got real close with my other slingers. But not like this😵‍💫 this one single handedly beat all of my other slingers death count in 1 sitting by more than double🤯 on its first outing🤗

Reactions: Dr. Kralenstein
Pest birds🤷‍♂️sparrows, black birds, etc... tons of them around. They have been taunting me for a while now. Finally got them dialed in. Always got real close with my other slingers. But not like this😵‍💫 this one single handedly beat all of my other slingers death count in 1 sitting by more than double🤯 on its first outing🤗
It has a LW barrel, you'll have no issue hitting your target now. Except for the loose nut behind the trigger!

• Haha
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
There is a good reason they call it the DARKSIDE....it's very addicting shooting platforms....like shooting a video game gun...😂👍
I loved how I could shoot....sit...wait...shoot. sit...wait. the gun just nestled into the bag and I hardly had to move it around. Tried both bags but prefer just a front bag🤷‍♂️ the grip handle has a sweet flat spot to set down when changing mags.*making it "hands-free" even with wind and me wiggling around in the bench seat. **bench is GREAT! never got to table shoot before. It's much more comfy for lengthy sessions😅
Even sat there and did the math; I could hand pump this thing; and be getting a better shot to pump ratio over a multipump 😳 ....stilllllll doesn't beat a spring/single stroke in that race buuuuut....if I want to reach out and sling a pellet over 50 yards....it will most likely be pcp driven

I loved how I could shoot....sit...wait...shoot. sit...wait. the gun just nestled into the bag and I hardly had to move it around. Tried both bags but prefer just a front bag🤷‍♂️ the grip handle has a sweet flat spot to set down when changing mags.*making it "hands-free" even with wind and me wiggling around in the bench seat. **bench is GREAT! never got to table shoot before. It's much more comfy for lengthy sessions😅
Even sat there and did the math; I could hand pump this thing; and be getting a better shot to pump ratio over a multipump 😳 ....stilllllll doesn't beat a spring/single stroke in that race buuuuut....if I want to reach out and sling a pellet over 50 yards....it will most likely be pcp driven
Yes and yes! PCP's are definitely for past 40yds target or live targets and having magazines makes follow up shots so much quicker! Enjoy shooting that gorgeous Walther! 🤗

Yes and yes! PCP's are definitely for past 40yds target or live targets and having magazines makes follow up shots so much quicker! Enjoy shooting that gorgeous Walther! 🤗
My only problem is gonna be keeping ammo in stock now😅🤣🤙
Debating on a few different ones to "stockpile" just for her.
*most of my slingers have their own stash of "preferreds"🤷‍♂️🥴