Blown away!(got my 1st pcp rifle)

Got her out again!!🤗
Had some cobra ducks there!!🤣🤣
Got set up as they wandered around. They didn't seem to mind my plinking about.
Finally meandering off and away in an array of honks.
Got spinners setup at 25 and then the usual 50yard target.
Slung away!!!
Had a blast for a few hours before I realized that I had packed EVERYTHING...
...except the fill probe🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️
I totally understand the aura of pcps now; got setup amd didn't have to worry about pumping for a WHILE!!🤗
Luckily I brought along a few slingers and tested them out as well🎩🤙
Pic of ground by spinners shows deformed pellets that lay nearby after being slung through the Lothar. Good spinner groups. 50yard groups were very acceptable due to the #@^% wind😅

20230331_094346.jpg

20230331_094438.jpg

20230331_094425.jpg

20230331_113122.jpg

20230331_113140.jpg

20230331_113148.jpg

20230331_113200.jpg

20230331_113334.jpg

20230331_113338.jpg

20230331_113340.jpg

20230331_113346.jpg

Reactions: Hateful McNasty
I hope you'll get good accuracy out of it, you seem really excited about it!
Wish you all the best, but personally, I don't think I'm going to go and grab a PCP anytime soon. Springers are going to be just fine for me, I can make good groups with them, plink with them, or do trickshots with them just fine.
Wow, way to be the turd in the punch bowl

Have you found the 'golden pellet'?
Seems to like fx and jsb diabolo at 10.3g
Benjamin HP 10.5s are right up there.
Cheap daisy points are a no go.
Gamo ...aw what were those...hunter domes? They were ehhh...
Hades were good
Gamo tomahawks were surprisingly good.
Got lots more to try😅

Daisy pointed a no go ? ... One's ive shot were able to go straight into the garbage..lol.

When i think of them i wonder why they wast resources on somthing like that instead of putting it to a better product..

Gamo hunter in .22 was a mixed bag for me mostly due to poor sizing , just all over the place.

The tomahawks i was wanting to try but wete out of stock in that last gamo order.. then when alls said and done its right back to tried and true cphp..lol

Is that the Arkansas river the geese are hanging around ?

Last edited:
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
Daisy pointed a no go ? ... One's ive shot were able to go straight into the garbage..lol.

When i think of them i wonder why they wast resources on somthing like that instead of putting it to a better product..

Gamo hunter in .22 was a mixed bag for me mostly due to poor sizing , just all over the place.

The tomahawks i was wanting to try but wete out of stock in that last gamo order.. then when alls said and done its right back to tried and true cphp..lol

Is that the Arkansas river the geese are hanging around ?
Daisy's are great...for about 10 yards🥴
I have ok luck with the gamo tomahawk and round ball.
Yup that's the Arkansas!🤗
Toast .. I'm thrilled your enjoying your first PCP air rifle... It only gets worse (for the better) Welcome to the addition.. keep a springer back for those "just in case" times.
Your spoiled now.. just go ahead and plan on your next PCP... It's not "if" it's "when"
This one is slinger number 12...I have 14 now🥴
All sorts now🤗
Single strokes, pumpers, break barrels, now pcps🥰