• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Bottle valve thread pitch

Does anyone know for sure what the thread pitch is on the inside of the bottle valves? I want to get a thread chaser for the adapter on the impact block and a tap to just clean up the threads on the bottles valve.

9F922502-A7F0-42AB-B8EB-A5DD4FCE5335.jpeg

Hi
The metric thread M12x1.0 I don't know where you are going to buy it but if you are looking for it in Europe you will probably find it for M12x100 I don't know if this can help you
Regards
Already bought it, it came in two days ago, and oh boy, my adapter threads along wiyh bottle threads look brand new again!!
2A3BBD9D-33FB-4B30-9E60-E00A5D4C2ED4.jpeg
C88CA6F8-92A0-4307-9279-FA4DCC450441.jpeg
4FFBA1D6-D859-4639-951C-46CF23792E43.jpeg

I lathered up the adapters threads with Molly grease( big thanks to Mubhaur for this tip on the Molly grease)and what a treat to have the bottle thread on so very smoothly. The timing to do this actually was perfect as my impact suddenly developed a small and slow leak, and it came right at the seam where the bottles valve is against the adapter hex. Changed out the dowty seal(M12 for anyone needing the size of the Dowty) along with the three o rings inside the bottles valve just because.

Last edited:
For future reference, the most % of Molybdenum in grease I found in Honda Service grease, talking offhead but about 70 ish %.
Years back when I was looking for it Honda didn't sell this at the counter but I asked the Service Manager at one dealership, he was reluctant but finally gave me a tube, and it wasn't cheep. The tube size is still decent will last for my lifetime.

Reactions: Bigragu
Already bought it, it came in two days ago, and oh boy, my adapter threads along wiyh bottle threads look brand new again!!

I lathered up the adapters threads with Molly grease( big thanks to Mubhaur for this tip on the Molly grease)and what a treat to have the bottle thread on so very smoothly. The timing to do this actually was perfect as my impact suddenly developed a small and slow leak, and it came right at the seam where the bottles valve is against the adapter hex. Changed out the dowty seal(M12 for anyone needing the size of the Dowty) along with the three o rings inside the bottles valve just because.
Glad to hear you've solved the problems with your thread.
Regards

Reactions: Bigragu