Brand new to PCP rifles - take it easy please😁

Will look for a list of those...any hints as to where I can find out more about when/where matches are held?
Thanks
T
Field target section here

This is the field target governing body

So...I just spent a few days at the Whittington Center in Raton New Mexico - then hunted Pronghorn Antelope nearby.

While at the Whit. Ctr. - I was shown an Avenger air rifle, and compressor...long story short - it came home along with my antelope...:)

I am anxious to learn about air rifles, target and hunting. I am active in centerfire shooting and a member of a range in South Carolina that we can shoot out to 1000 yds. everyday and 1 mile certain days.

Look forward to learning from you all!
T
Just joined forum and new to pcps too.

Reactions: Scotay42
Will look for a list of those...any hints as to where I can find out more about when/where matches are held?
Thanks
T
Field target shooting is great. I had dismissed 177 caliber until I went to my first match to watch, ask questions about air rifles etc. I was handed a rifle to use to participate. I was instantly hooked and now have 2 rifles in 177 and soon to be a 3rd. The challenge and variety of it is great.

At our field theres a wide variety of rifles used, from springers, to entry level pcp's to higher end pcp's. Its all about learning your rifle and having fun.

Reactions: Solo1
Thanks
T

Field target section here

This is the field target governing body
Thank you - I suppose I could have searched the forum....😑😊

Reactions: Solo1