Other Break barrel to PCP

Hello to all, new member here who started with Gamo break barrel and now own not one, two or three but four PCPs now. Nothing super expensive but all of them have a place for what I do. I acquired two in trade a few years ago, an AEA HP Carbine and a Seneca Eagle Claw...they are great guns again for what I do which is target shooting of course and Iguana pest control around my property and near the 2 plus acre lake behind my house here in North Fort Myers Fl. I gave the Seneca to my son and have since expanded my collection.

I bought the little Benjamin P-ROD...OMG what a sweet little thing that is for close range shooting. Put a bug buster on it and when I charge it near full capacity it is deadly with in its range. LOVE that gun!!

The HP Carbine in .25 is one that I will never get rid of,say what you want, there has been many problems with all guns pcp of course but this one has proven to be a jewel, at least for me. I acquired an AEA HP.25 Semi Auto that has a pretty bad rap after a couple thousand rounds or so, seems to beat the hell out of the breach? Though mine is new with maybe a dozen mags shot thru it but does pretty good though NOT my favorite in the collection and am going to convert to bolt action to protect it's life span.

My uncle, who was always my favorite, he is 82 now, we talk all the time still today. He gifted me a Benjamin Marauder Field and Target .22. Great gun, the first time I shot it I was grateful for the shooting table!! what a log!! After sighting it in, the first mag at 30 yds. I could only find two holes...was wondering if pellets were coming out...lol I knew they were because I heard them, super impressed with it's accuracy. Only problem with it is it has a SLOW leak...like 200 lbs or so down in a few days...I've tried to find it with soapy water with no luck so not so sure what to do?? just charge it and shoot it I guess or have after market /hot rod parts put in it?? Make a bit sweeter that what it is now? Been watching videos on this rifle and it doesn't seem to complicated just not something I was hoping I would have to do to a three month old rifle that was suppose to be one of the best engineered all around super this and that... but at this point am a little disappointed. Really don't want to tell my uncle about this problem. Sorry so long fellow members but just wanted to let it all out...lol Happy Fathers Day to all !!

Last edited:
Hello to all, new member here who started with Gamo break barrel and now own not one, two or three but four PCPs now. Nothing super expensive but all of them have a place for what I do. I acquired two in trade a few years ago, an AEA HP Carbine and a Seneca Eagle Claw...they are great guns again for what I do which is target shooting of course and Iguana pest control around my property and near the 2 plus acre lake behind my house here in North Fort Myers Fl. I gave the Seneca to my son and have since expanded my collection. I bought the little Benjamin P-ROD...OMG what a sweet little thing that is for close range shooting.Put a bug buster on it and when I charge it near full capacity it is deadly with in its range. LOVE that gun!! The HP Carbine in .25 is one that I will never get rid of,say what you want, there has been many problems with all guns pcp of course but this one has proven to be jewel, at least for me. I acquired an AEA HP.25 auto that has a pretty bad rap after a couple thousand rounds or so, seems to beat the hell out of the breach? Though mine is new with maybe a dozen mags shot thru it but does pretty good though NOT my favorite in the collection and am going to convert to bolt action to protect it's life span. My uncle, who was always my favorite, he is 82 now, we talk all the time still today. He gifted me a Benjamin Marauder Field and Target .22. Great gun, the first time I shot it I was grateful for the shooting table!! what a log!! After sighting it in, the first mag at 30 yds. I could only find two holes...was wondering if pellets were coming out...lol I knew they were because I heard them, super impressed with it's accuracy. Only problem with it is it has a SLOW leak...like 200 lbs or so down in a few days...I've tried to find it with soapy water with no luck so not so sure what to do?? just charge it and shoot it I guess or have after market /hot rod parts put in it?? Make a bit sweeter that what it is now? Been watching videos on this rifle and it doesn't seem to complicated just not something I was hoping I would have to do to a three month old rifle that was suppose to be one of the best engineered all around super this and that... but at this point am a little disappointed. Really don't want to tell my uncle about this problem. Sorry so long fellow members but just wanted to let it all out...lol Happy Fathers Day to all !!
Contact @Airgun-Revisions

Reactions: Chief Ten-Beers
Hello to all, new member here who started with Gamo break barrel and now own not one, two or three but four PCPs now. Nothing super expensive but all of them have a place for what I do. I acquired two in trade a few years ago, an AEA HP Carbine and a Seneca Eagle Claw...they are great guns again for what I do which is target shooting of course and Iguana pest control around my property and near the 2 plus acre lake behind my house here in North Fort Myers Fl. I gave the Seneca to my son and have since expanded my collection. I bought the little Benjamin P-ROD...OMG what a sweet little thing that is for close range shooting.Put a bug buster on it and when I charge it near full capacity it is deadly with in its range. LOVE that gun!! The HP Carbine in .25 is one that I will never get rid of,say what you want, there has been many problems with all guns pcp of course but this one has proven to be jewel, at least for me. I acquired an AEA HP.25 auto that has a pretty bad rap after a couple thousand rounds or so, seems to beat the hell out of the breach? Though mine is new with maybe a dozen mags shot thru it but does pretty good though NOT my favorite in the collection and am going to convert to bolt action to protect it's life span. My uncle, who was always my favorite, he is 82 now, we talk all the time still today. He gifted me a Benjamin Marauder Field and Target .22. Great gun, the first time I shot it I was grateful for the shooting table!! what a log!! After sighting it in, the first mag at 30 yds. I could only find two holes...was wondering if pellets were coming out...lol I knew they were because I heard them, super impressed with it's accuracy. Only problem with it is it has a SLOW leak...like 200 lbs or so down in a few days...I've tried to find it with soapy water with no luck so not so sure what to do?? just charge it and shoot it I guess or have after market /hot rod parts put in it?? Make a bit sweeter that what it is now? Been watching videos on this rifle and it doesn't seem to complicated just not something I was hoping I would have to do to a three month old rifle that was suppose to be one of the best engineered all around super this and that... but at this point am a little disappointed. Really don't want to tell my uncle about this problem. Sorry so long fellow members but just wanted to let it all out...lol Happy Fathers Day to all !!
Welcome to the best AGN , ( and venting is more than allowed here ) members here will chime in and offer help with your situation .
Stan in KY .