• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle BRK Concept Lite XR 22 for trade for compact 177 or 22

Classified Status
NLA

Florida_Man

Jun 7, 2021
Fort Pierce, fl
I have a used good shooting Concept XR 22. It has some wear marks but operates flawlessly. It’s tuned to shoot 18gr at 880 currently. I always grab one of my compact rifles to shoot instead, so it’s not getting used. I put in a brand new huma reg, I still have the factory huma reg and a huma rebuild kit. It also has the folding stock adapter, and comes with the solid mount if you want that. I put a Magpul grip on it. If you’re interested I will send photos. There is a wear mark on the lower just above the safety, it’s just the finished, not a scratch. I bought it used with that mark already there. No optic, rings, or moderator included in the deal.

Top of my list trade would be an atomic 22 first, or a 177. I’m interested in a lot of compacts so let me know what you have. Sorry, I’m not interested in any FX.

IMG_4014.jpeg