• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Daystate BRK/Daystate cheek riser spacers?

The newer Ghosts come with a little riser as OEM, it's probably around 3/8" high, double dovetail, top and bottom. Can be removed to put the plastic cheek rest right on the dovetail of the gun. So it's not horribly adjustable, but gives you two height options (with and without).

With the spacer can load mags from either side or do the two mags together trick, without can only load mag from one side. With would equate to a super high scope height, for my physiology.

Might see if one of the parts places in UK has the riser/spacer. Or even AOA for probably cheaper shipping.

Reactions: Smok3y
PRS - why cheap out on an expensive gun?
LOL! Because it is so expensive!

I like adjustable cheek risers, so it is what I will probably buy, but I feel like I have seen some spacers made somewhere. Just like the Impact, I feel like I have to buy a bunch of addons to make it perfect, so it starts out more expensive than the rest and I still have to add an adjustable cheek, bipod rail, and adjustable butt to get it like I want it. Don’t get me talking about the expense and make me change my mind back away from it when I am this close!!

The newer Ghosts come with a little riser as OEM, it's probably around 3/8" high, double dovetail, top and bottom. Can be removed to put the plastic cheek rest right on the dovetail of the gun. So it's not horribly adjustable, but gives you two height options (with and without).

With the spacer can load mags from either side or do the two mags together trick, without can only load mag from one side. With would equate to a super high scope height, for my physiology.

Might see if one of the parts places in UK has the riser/spacer. Or even AOA for probably cheaper shipping.
Thanks for that. I saw that the Alpha appears to come with one of those. I do like a high scope. I will ask AOA this week.
I thought I saw some spacers made by some of the various 3D printer guys that make buttstocks and such, but I haven’t been able to find it again.