• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle BRK Ghost high power silver addition .30 cal

Classified Status
SOLD

Shaynes

Mar 20, 2024
St Augustine, Fl
Selling my Brocock Ghost Silver edition high power in .30 cal. The gun is practically brand new, only been shot maybe 5 times. It comes with a M-LoK Arca Forend Rail, the Biathlon Cocking Lever and the Mamba Lite 14-16x42 scope by MTC Optics’s. Oh and a silver OdB 160s with 1/2 UNF Silencer as well. Everything was purchased through Airguns of Arizona so the scope was mounted and sighted and the gun tested by them. I’m only selling my gun because I just purchased a new home and spent more then I planned on so now I have to sell my toys to furnish my home. This is not a scam and will prove it any way you would like me to. Thanks and I’ll take $1800 for everything but I have to be firm at that price considering it’s brand new and you’re getting over 3k worth of gun. But if you really want a great deal for $2200 I throw in a brand new umarex ready air pcp air gun compressor and a brand new never been attached high capacity filter as well. That’s over $800 worth of stuff so half price. But will sell the compressor separately. And I remind you everything is brand new and anyone in the St Augustine area is welcome to test it before they buy.

IMG_4750.jpeg

IMG_4752.jpeg

IMG_4753.jpeg

IMG_4747.jpeg

IMG_4751.jpeg

IMG_4781.jpeg

IMG_4745.jpeg

IMG_4746.jpeg

IMG_4759.jpeg

IMG_4755.jpeg

IMG_4756.jpeg

IMG_4761.jpeg