• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle BRK Pathfinder .177

Classified Status
NLA

ctshooter

Oct 30, 2018
CT, United States
Sales Rules:
  • I accept PayPal or Venmo - F&F only. Not my preference, but if we've done prior transactions I will accept check or USPS MO.
  • CONUS shipping is included in the asking price.
  • I go based on PM timestamp.
  • Please - no trade offers for this sale.
I have a solid reputation on AGN as an excellent seller and buyer. Can provide member references upon request.

For sale today is an extremely accurate little pesting/plinking combo. First is a BRK Pathfinder in .177 tuned to shoot the H&N Barracuda Match 10.64gr or newer Benjamin 10.5gr single die right around 800fps and will post tight groups out to 45-50 yards. I purchased the air rifle new from AoA in early 2023. It's only be shot indoors or off a bench, so no field use scrapes or marks. Comes with 2 - 13rnd magazines - the rifle comes with one and the 2nd was an extra purchase from AoA for $110.

Paired with the Pathfinder is a Pard DS35-70 LRF Day/Night Scope. Great scope for the price. Built in IR light. The LRF pairs with the internal Ballistics software to provide nice on the fly ranging and holdovers. I've setup the Ballistics for the Benjamin pellets and was able to accurately hit different targets around the around with no problems. The Pard is mounted with Eagle Vision INS-30 30mm adjustable pic scope rings.

Ideally I'd like to sell this as a package and I have priced the package deal aggressively as such. I will also sell Pathfinder and Pard/EV Rings separately.

Asking Prices (CONUS Shipping Included):

- BRK Pathfinder .177 w/ Pard DS35-70 Scope and EagleVision Adjustable Rings. Includes 2 Magazines. PRICE: $1,850
- Pard DS35-70 Scope and EagleVision Adjustable Rings. PRICE: $550

*** Pard scope sold - Pathfinder is still available. ***

- BRK Pathfinder .177 w/ 2 Magazines and all stock accessories. Will come double boxed with original packaging.
New price: $1795 + $109 = $1904

Asking PRICE: $1,400

BRK Pathfinder Pard Combo 1 05-2024.jpeg

BRK Pathfinder Pard Combo 2 05-2024.jpeg

BRK Pathfinder Pard Combo 3 05-2024.jpeg

BRK Pathfinder Pard Combo 4 05-2024.jpeg

BRK Pathfinder Pard Combo 5 05-2024.jpeg

BRK Pathfinder Pard Combo 6 05-2024.jpeg

BRK Pathfinder Pard Combo 7 05-2024.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: JaceSpace1369