Brocock/BRK Brockcock Sniper XR Sahara, newbie friendly?

Thanks for the welcome. I don't have much experience with airgun before. Only got into it very recently, mainly to try to kill some iguanas who kept on destroying my plants in the backyard. First bought a Gamo, felt it was too troublesome to use. Then got a Umarex Notos. Was great to play with for a couple of fills, then it started leaking. As a newbit I don't feel too comfy to try to disassemble and temper with the air cylinder as some ppl on this forum suggested. So I took a look at AOA, and find this BRK Sniper XR Camo to be both attractive in the look and acceptable in price. Just wanna make sure it's not too advanced for newbie to use. After seeing the comments now I can't wait for it to arrive lol.
The adjustable transfer port is really nice to have and very newbie friendly. I use it to quiet it down at night when I shoot rats that don’t need high energy shots.

I’m at 142 bar on the reg with 18gr pellets. My FPS for the TP selection
867 30fpe
830 27fpe
715 20fpe
500 10fpe

The rifle is brilliant and the only variation when changing is hold over, absolutely no left to right change.

Thanks for the welcome. I don't have much experience with airgun before. Only got into it very recently, mainly to try to kill some iguanas who kept on destroying my plants in the backyard. First bought a Gamo, felt it was too troublesome to use. Then got a Umarex Notos. Was great to play with for a couple of fills, then it started leaking. As a newbit I don't feel too comfy to try to disassemble and temper with the air cylinder as some ppl on this forum suggested. So I took a look at AOA, and find this BRK Sniper XR Camo to be both attractive in the look and acceptable in price. Just wanna make sure it's not too advanced for newbie to use. After seeing the comments now I can't wait for it to arrive lol.
Read the directions, watch YT videos about your gun & have FUN! Bet you'll be hooked in no time!

Reactions: L.Leon