Brocock atomic

Nothing negative thatI have found. Even the Weihrach pistol is close to $1000. And this is a great shooter and you can have it as a carbine as well. What's not to like?

B3B6495F-F404-46A1-A5CC-1E6FA5D4019A.1652749426.jpeg

Reactions: SgtOutlaw76
@rangur1, I've really been enjoying mine and have posted about it here on AGN. If you search my name you'll see that I've said plenty about it. I've taken several dozen pest birds with mine from 25 to 40 yards. Three woodchucks at 25 yards and one chipper at 25 yards. I know we live in the land of power. But the 17.5 FPE my Atomic XR is generating at the muzzle is plenty for pigeon size birds out to 60ish yards. I like the rugged build and the small size and weight. It works for how I actually use a PCP for pesting, most shots sub 50 yards. My Bantam Sniper HR at 30 FPE now seems too powerful to shoot in my yard for my needs. I can shoot my Bantam safely in my yard, but don't need the power for shooting sub 50 yards. The only drawback to the Atomic for me? I'm going through a lot, I mean a lot of pellets. I personally won't be going back to full size rifles. I'm hoping in the next iteration they make the side lever switchable to either side. Being a small gun it requires more follow through from the bench. It will consistently shoot dimes at 25 and 40 yards.

edit to add: I'm only using it as a small carbine, mine will never see use as a giant pistol...