• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Brocock Pathfinder .177 (Price Drop 6/23 - $1250 Shipped) - SOLD

Classified Status
SOLD

ctshooter

Oct 30, 2018
CT, United States
Sales Rules:
  • I accept PayPal or Venmo - F&F only. Not my preference, but if we've done prior transactions I will accept check or USPS MO.
  • CONUS shipping is included in the asking price.
  • I go based on PM timestamp.
  • Please - no trade offers for this sale.
I have a solid reputation on AGN as an excellent seller and buyer. Can provide member references upon request.

Too many airguns and not enough time to shoot them all. So, I am posting up my Pathfinder in .177. I am the first and only owner, purchased new from AoA in early 2023. It's only be shot indoors or off a bench, so no field use scrapes or marks.

This Pathfinder is tuned to shoot the H&N Barracuda Match 10.64gr or newer Benjamin 10.5gr single die right around 800fps and will post tight groups out to 45-50 yards. My friend Matt, @brawler1588, and I both easily cleared a KYL target at 30 yards with this airgun.

Comes with 2 - 13rnd magazines - the rifle comes with one and the 2nd was an extra purchase from AoA for $109. Also includes all accessories. Will come double boxed with original packaging.

Note: Scope and Rings not included in sale.

New price: $1795 + $109 = $1904

Asking Priced to sell: $1,250 SOLD

BRK Pathfinder Pard Combo 1 05-2024.jpeg
BRK Pathfinder Pard Combo 3 05-2024.jpeg
BRK Pathfinder Pard Combo 4 05-2024.jpeg
BRK Pathfinder Pard Combo 2 05-2024.jpeg
BRK Pathfinder Pard Combo 7 05-2024.jpeg

Last edited: