• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Brocock Sniper XR regulated PCP rifle .22cal $1,250.00

Classified Status
WTS
Hello everyone,

I am listing my like new Brocock Sniper XR, .22 cal, regulated PCP air rifle. I purchased this rifle new from Airguns of Arizona in November of 2023 and have not modified it in anyway. This is a very accurate rifle and I have posted a lot of shot targets here on the Forum, here is a link beginning some of the post:

( https://www.airgunnation.com/threads/what-paper-target-did-you-shoot-today.1285086/page-29 )

It comes with all original items including 1-factory magazine plus 3 - CARM magazines and 1 - Maple magazine ( over $115.00 ) and factory box and outside shipping box. The scope and rings do not go with the sale. I am a shooter and not a collector and when I do not use a gun very much then I put it up for sale. Everything on the rifle works perfect and hold air as it should. NO TRADES.

Free shipping to lower 48 states only.

I have this listed on my website so it can be purchased with a credit card.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you, ThomasT
Brocock Sniper XR.1.jpg
Brocock Sniper XR.3.jpg
Brocock Sniper XR.4.jpg

Last edited: