Brocock/BRK Brocock XR 22 magnum - can it shoot a Hades?

Hey everyone,

I have a Brocock XR Sahara 22 that may not arrive in time for my starling hunting season and am just pondering other options should I need to choose a different rifle in the same $1200-1500 price range. Airguns of Arizona is great and I can't recommend them enough!

So I have question about the Brocock sniper XR magnum 22 and if the power dial can be dialed down enough to fire a 15.89gr JSB Hades at something less than faster than light speeds. We're hunting birds so 46 ft/lbs is overkill. Can this be dialed down to like 30-33 ft/lbs for example?

I can't find any documentation on what ft/lbs setting each tick of the dial does, however many that may be. Brocock doesn't list any chronograph data for their rifles so I'm leaning on y'all for help. They don't even tell you how many adjustments the power dial on each rifle had, only that it varies.. They should probably fix that.

Hey everyone,

I have a Brocock XR Sahara 22 that may not arrive in time for my starling hunting season and am just pondering other options should I need to choose a different rifle in the same $1200-1500 price range. Airguns of Arizona is great and I can't recommend them enough!

So I have question about the Brocock sniper XR magnum 22 and if the power dial can be dialed down enough to fire a 15.89gr JSB Hades at something less than faster than light speeds. We're hunting birds so 46 ft/lbs is overkill. Can this be dialed down to like 30-33 ft/lbs for example?

I can't find any documentation on what ft/lbs setting each tick of the dial does, however many that may be. Brocock doesn't list any chronograph data for their rifles so I'm leaning on y'all for help. They don't even tell you how many adjustments the power dial on each rifle had, only that it varies.. They should probably fix that.
The standard Sniper XR can be turned down to 13 fpe.