Broke out the .44 Mag today

eah wasn't thrilled with groups but old reloads I had lying around ,so decided to pop off a few for grins . My pistol range is 50 Yd. max and I should have probably stuck to that but decided Rifle range was better suited . #165 yd. is MY closest target setup on Rifles ,so it is what it is .
These were Full power loads out of MY 7.5" RedHawk Ruger . Not making excuses but I didn't have MY shooting glasses ,so tomorrow I'll have them and will shoot another set and compare targets .

Yep, air-guns here.

But...I sold my .44 mag. revolver years ago. All I have left is a .44 Desert Eagle.
The Desert Eagle replaced a .44 AutoMag that I had. The AutoMag was/is built a little light weight where the bolt is concerned. After many hours getting to to work properly, I got scared of breaking it. So, when the Desert Eagles came out, the AutoMag was sold, the Desert Eagle was bought to replace it. It's pretty heafty, not going to break any time soon.

You should give a PCP gun a try. Unfortunately though...they are pretty addicting !

Mike

You're fairly new so welcome to the club! Regarding powder burners they can be discussed but only in the context of an airgun subject. One of the most common subjects like this involves discussion about using firearm bullets in large bore air guns. That's just one example. There is a lot of firearm cross over discussion but it's always in an airgun context. regards, Badger