N/A Broken transfer port and how to fix it

https://www.airgunnation.com/threads/seneca-aspen-nova-freedom-parts-list.516634/
thumbnail_IMG_4421.jpg

Last edited:
I honestly don't think thermoplastics will hold.. but it's worth a try.. my first thought was that brass would be easy to work but I'm thinking too much of it is drilled out with the transfer port.. so probably tool steel..I'm curious, so I am going to get mine out and see if it is steel or aluminum.. because a lot of parts are aluminum for lightweight.
let me know what you find out and if you will need one made..I really hope you can locate parts but I'll make one if you can't.
Mark
If the remaining part is not magnetic, it is either aluminum or pop metal. I agree it should be simple to make, especially if you have a lathe. If you have both pieces, let me know and I will give it a try, I have a small Mill and a couple of Lathes... Mark Emmert

If the remaining part is not magnetic, it is either aluminum or pop metal. I agree it should be simple to make, especially if you have a lathe. If you have both pieces, let me know and I will give it a try, I have a small Mill and a couple of Lathes... Mark Emmert
Thanks for the offer but I have already sold the rifle.