• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle BSA R10 MK2 .177 Huma Regulated with many extras

Classified Status
SOLD

bchannell

Nov 1, 2020
Parkersburg, WV USA
I have a beautiful R10 with Huma reg in .177 with factory 200cc bottle mounted and an extra 280cc bottle never used. Five magazines and many extra parts. Several seal sets, and extra firing valve assembly and the factory regulator. I rebuilt the regulator and had no idea at what pressure it was set at, so instead of buying the fixture to check it, I just bought a Huma and installed it, When it came, it was set for 110bar, and I set it at 130bar and installed it. I sot a couple of short strings to exercise the reg, and then shot a full string which I have included here (excel file below pics). The gun is super accurate, great trigger, and you will have enough parts to keep it shooting for a lifetime.
$1000 plus shipping.

IMG_8248.jpg

IMG_8249.jpg

IMG_8250.jpg

IMG_8251.jpg

View attachment R10-full-string-after-HUMA-install.xlsx