Other budget friendly coyote whacker

Just joined here used to be on GTA haven't been shooting much in a couple of yrs.I currently have a Umarex origin and a Avenger both in 22 along with a Gx cs4 compressor . I would like to find something in 30 or 35 cal to do a little coyote shooting noise is not really and issue I have a small farm in the county and have several coyotes running around my fence line at night don't really want to cut loose with a shotgun or centerfire at midnight.Would like to keep it under a $1000 if possible.

Just joined here used to be on GTA haven't been shooting much in a couple of yrs.I currently have a Umarex origin and a Avenger both in 22 along with a Gx cs4 compressor . I would like to find something in 30 or 35 cal to do a little coyote shooting noise is not really and issue I have a small farm in the county and have several coyotes running around my fence line at night don't really want to cut loose with a shotgun or centerfire at midnight.Would like to keep it under a $1000 if possible.
There is a 357 rattler or sidewinder on the buy sell board right now. (Whichever one is .357 I forget) I wish I had that. Imagine smacking two coyotes with 5 shots without lifting the trigger. I might just pray and tell Our Lord and Savior that I have now done all the things and I am ready to be called home if he will only let me bring my air rifle.

• Haha
Reactions: 17dean and Rvaughn

AEA Big 9

I'm shooting Elmer Kieth designed semi wadcutters out of it and it has 300fpe.

Reactions: Tygh and mandn
This is out of your budget but will last a lot longer than pretty much any cheap options and it comes upgraded with ammo on deep discount. Or maybe an FX DRS or AirForce Condor SS if you can cope with using a 25Cal. If you are worried about using a centerfire, I dont think I would use a 30Cal but you know your situation better than I do obviously. A good 25Cal can anchor a coyote with good shot placement and a reasonable distance ~150yds max. The ~34g FX or JSB pellets have been great for many members and accurate to at least 100yds.

Here is another amazing option in 25Cal that will be very quiet and absurdly accurate with pellets. Still a little over budget but probably the best reputation for long term reliability you will find. If you just want to take a few shots for a couple years to thin out the coyote population an Avenge-X in 25Cal is the cheapest I would recommend.

Snowpeak M60B .35 from Krale (Netherlands) for $605. 81grain FX Pellets @ 650 FPS are amazingly accurate @ 50 yards and hit hard. Older style M60Bs use, "remove-bottle-to-fill" system but can purchase $37 bottle collar from Wes, at airgunarcheryfun (Canada), with pre-installed male foster fitting. Krale might have updated version, never hurts to ask. WM
IMG_20240409_180419.jpg

Reactions: mandn