• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Barrels BULLET CENTRAL 700mm Carbon Fiber Barrel Tensioner Kit w/ Shroud !ONLY For FX Impacts WITH FRONT SUPPORT BARREL CLAMP!

Classified Status
SOLD
IMPORTANT!!
This kit is only compatible with FX Impacts that:

1. Have a 700mm barrel
  2. Have the FRONT SUPPORT BARREL CLAMP Installed (see photos if you don’t know what this is.”
Like New. No signs of wear or

Ships to CONUS only.
Will ship the same day payment is received.

$140 shipped

Accept PayPal or Zelle

Cost $200 new plus shipping.

The barrel tensioner kit sold by FX does not have a shroud so it makes the gun LOUD! Even with a moderator, it made my .22 impact so loud that I could no longer use it in the backyard, or use it for hunting on ranches bc it disturbed the livestock. But with this shrouded tensioner kit, I got all the benefits of the FX tensioner kit without all the noise.
Selling bc I sold the gun that I used it with. It worked well. Tightened up the slug groups as advertised.

Here’s bullet central’s product page.
https://www.bulletcentral.com/product/bc-custom-carbon-fiber-shroud-tensioner-kit/

YOU NEED THIS ON YOUR IMPACT FOR IT TO WORK:
Screenshot 2023-03-26 at 4.44.15 PM.png

DSC09773.JPG

DSC09778.JPG

DSC09780.JPG