Bullpup , semi Bullpup - east vs west

You confuse East, with FAAR East !
Also who said that Kalibrgun, Taipan, Edgun, Vulcan are cheap ? they are all over 1500 $ only Zbroia are about 1000 $

And turkish guns have perfect walnut stocks, thats it, some of theese good barrels, some of these LW

my man , i said relatively. air arms galahad- 1500 , impact - 2000 , wildcat - 1300 , daystate pulsar - 2400 , renagade -1400? brocock bantam hp sniper - 1500. and taipan- 1500 , vulcan -1700 , edgun -1875 , kalibregun -1400

the west guns power output is definately weaker out of the box. they can be pumped up , but for extra coin. so east relatively cheaper - and tougher.

Bullpups are... different, not in a bad way, just different.

As an old old-school traditionalist I grew up with steel and wood rifles (There were few Daisys around because of their lack of range, power and accuracy, the tin and plastic BB guns were considered to be toys and nobody used them).

It has taken me months to get used to the shape/design of the FX Impact and keep on telling myself that it is function over form. My appreciation will likely change once my Impact finally arrives and I have had a chance to shoot it. I expect that I will be making a wood grip, cheek-piece and hamster for it as soon as I can though. LOL!

Still trying to get used to the really short bullpup design - it is almost like they ran out of materials or forgot to add the barrel or something like that... yeah, different, very different. From the comments I read on the forum, a lot of people really like them so I am curious. Maybe I will have to buy one to be able to appreciate their compactness - who says that you can't teach an old dog new tricks eh!

Cheers!

I Love my Lelya, one of the best Bull Pups i have ever shot....A keeper. 

1579446208_15014474605e246fc0b983c1.33558611_IMG_1325.jpeg