Buying on Ebay - pros & cons

Like others have said, make sure they have good feedback. Make sure they have at least a 30 day return policy. And I always try to avoid having to pay to ship the item back if there is an issue. Look pictures over very closely and don’t be afraid to ask the seller questions. And like another person said on here don’t get caught up in a Bidding war. I set a price in my mind that I’m willing to pay and stick to it.For the most part I’ve always had good luck on eBay. The last air gun I bought on there was a Crossman 600 and I had some problems with it. The seller said I have another one I can send you if you want. I told him to send me pictures and it looked good And told him to send it. I got it in two days and it works great. But always remember that eBay will always make sure your money gets refunded one way or another.

If the description is sketchy, I would either ask the seller some questions and if I didn’t get no answer or some answer that didn’t seem right, I would stay away from them. And if they don’t have no feedback, it might mean that there a new seller. Then you roll the dice. But like I said, eBay has always refunded money if the seller didn’t. I always try to find the cheapest prices also. And sometimes you would be surprised on how far the price differences are Between multiple sellers.When I first started buying on there I was skeptical at first but found out that’s just how it is.Â