CAMO TAPE

Saturday I was at an outdoors store here in Ohio and I saw the non-sticky camo tape that’s reuseable. The price was about $9 for a 1.97” c 15’ roll. Sunday I stopped at a Tractor Supply store and they had 4” wide x 15’ and 4 rolls for $9.50. Quite a bargain.
Randy

277D45E7-D8A1-4F59-8305-0F6F98B21830.jpeg

C698C95C-6CCF-49D9-84AA-1D0A12308302.jpeg

3AF7F9F5-9733-49C2-9729-A45A221CDD92.jpeg

Reactions: theLBC
That's the stuff commonly known by one brand's name 'Vet Wrap'. Comes in many different colors and works like an old Ace bandage wrap did. except it sticks to itself so no need for the little end clips with pins sticking out. The stuff is in all of my first aid kits and survival supplies.

I've tried it to wrap parts of a gun, and didn't really like the outcome. Like I said above, it adheres well to itself, but not to a substrate. So if you have something which you can wrap like a limb (think horse's leg) it works well. Doesn't leave a residue behind.

Niccccce! I use the same sort of stuff. Love that it's removable/reusable.
Always wrapping the cans on the end; I feel like it helps the noise reduction effort by having the outer layer soft 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 340646

Hey buddy. Explain your accessories? You side mounted some stuff so you can rotate your sight axis ? I don’t know how to word it …. A secondary sight axis ..?

They are camo colored stretchy bandage wrap, reusable is a bit of stretch as they don’t really stick after first use. I love them though, I can change my camo pattern with the seasons for cheap. Amazon has a ton of them in many different colors, they even have pink camo if that’s your or your lady’s thing.