I have the Avenge-X in .177
With reg at 2000 I achieved 3/8" to 1/2" groups at 50 yards with:
Knockouts 4.52 13.4g at 900 to 930fps
Zan 13g at 921fps
Griffin 14g at 907fps
H&N Slug HP 13g at 923fps
From Bench with Buck-Rail Moderator
what is the reg set at? I'm assuming 2000 is typo

I think you just helped me make up my mind. I had the Avenge X bullpup on my list for .177 and if it's shooting slugs that well can't beat the price compared to others on my list. Have you shot the Avenge X in bullpup configuration?
Yes I have although I ended up with a Saber Tactical Chassis on it. But have a look at Stoeger XM1 Ranger or Scout. Can you believe regulated, external hammer adjustment, adjustable LOP and Comb, 5 year replacement not repair warranty and $349! I say again, extremely accurate at 50m and very reliable. Pyramyd Air has them and Pyramyd Air give a 30 say satisfaction guarantee on everything they sell. (except stuff like pellets), although them have replaced JSB pellets for me when the majority of the tin has damaged skirts.

Reactions: ZekeZX10
I think you just helped me make up my mind. I had the Avenge X bullpup on my list for .177 and if it's shooting slugs that well can't beat the price compared to others on my list. Have you shot the Avenge X in bullpup configuration?
https://www.midwayusa.com/product/102698459The Pyramyd Air apparently doesn't carry the XM1 Ranger anymore or are sold out. He's a link to one for $349 on Midway

Reactions: ZekeZX10