Can someone explain why the POI change?

To add to my frustrations, I just grabbed my 0.22 RAW HM1000X to see if it had a POI shift just to find that every bit of air has leaked out over the winter!! This is a new gun that I just bought last year at the Findley show! So the most expensive PCP gun I own leaks like a sieve while I have a dozen other PCPs that I never paid over $500 for hold air just fine:mad::mad:. I tried filling it up and it is leaking around the bottle where it screws into the gun.
Easy fix change the orings

I have a pretty cheap scope I use on my Dreamtac. The glass is very clear but it is unforgiving if you aren't centered up on the eyepiece. My trick is be sure that the round outer edge of the scope picture is visible and clear all the way around. Then put the crosshairs on the target. If I don't do this, or if I fail to maintain it, I will most likely miss my mark.

If a person know what to search for.
RAW is one of the easiest airguns to work on... degass then inspect o-rings at or near the bottle and if necessary work your way back. It may only need to be tightened. but deformed, nicked or flattened o-rings are a part of PCP life.

Reactions: Chief Ten-Beers