FX Can’t fill back my fx king!!

Help filling my fx king please.
hi guys I’m Feeling really frustrated. I installed huma reg last week was working real good. Today got in the mail a new digital manómetro Here is when I screwthisngs up. I removed the air bottle turn the regulator counterclockwise then shoot a few empty rounds to empty my planum Long story short. Can fill this thing back air is coming from the barrel. I try cocking the rifle and still can’t filled . please help.

If air is coming from the barrel that usually means the valve seat isn't seal. Usually cocking it would help seat the valve but if you already tried cocking it and still won't fill. You probably have to take the valve out and inspect for stuck valve or damaged o rings. Usually for PCP is never dry fire or shoot below the reg. It can damaged your gun.

Do you have a bottle you can fill from? Usually the valve will need to be seated with a blast of high pressure air to get it to seat. That might not work with a regulator though.

Other option is to take the valve and bottle out as a unit and pull on the valve stem with some pliers and help it sear while filling it. Be careful not to damage the valve stem.

I don't have experience with this platform directly, just going off my experience with bottle guns. Hopefully you can remove the bottle and valve as an assembly.

Reactions: Badregulator
If air is coming from the barrel that usually means the valve seat isn't seal. Usually cocking it would help seat the valve but if you already tried cocking it and still won't fill. You probably have to take the valve out and inspect for stuck valve or damaged o rings. Usually for PCP is never dry fire or shoot below the reg. It can damaged your gun.
Do you have a bottle you can fill from? Usually the valve will need to be seated with a blast of high pressure air to get it to seat. That might not work with a regulator though.

Other option is to take the valve and bottle out as a unit and pull on the valve stem with some pliers and help it sear while filling it. Be careful not to damage the valve stem.

I don't have experience with this platform directly, just going off my experience with bottle guns. Hopefully you can remove the bottle and valve as an assembly.
Yup looks like I need new valve o-ring

Thanks I did everything to blow the valve o-ring Only hope is not difficult to replace wis me luck

Help filling my fx king please.
hi guys I’m Feeling really frustrated. I installed huma reg last week was working real good. Today got in the mail a new digital manómetro Here is when I screwthisngs up. I removed the air bottle turn the regulator counterclockwise then shoot a few empty rounds to empty my planum Long story short. Can fill this thing back air is coming from the barrel. I try cocking the rifle and still can’t filled . please help.
Hello friend, I am not a gambling person, but I am betting on a deformed needle/valve !!!

He may get lucky by just pushing the valve stem back in though the end cap If it's stuck. But, my experience is, the o-ring gets damaged from the over travel and will have a slow leak.
He may get lucky by just pushing the valve stem back in though the end cap If it's stuck. But, my experience is, the o-ring gets damaged from the over travel and will have a slow leak.
good news push back the stem rod valve and is holding air