Cape Fear Airguns

Has anyone experienced any issues trying to get into contact with someone at Cape Fear Airguns? I can only see the contact us option on their website and haven’t seen any response to the multiple inquiries I’ve made about product availability. Just curious if anyone had another option outside of their website.

Thanks!
Yea that's also my essue with capefearairguns sometimes they take too long to respond. Have you try to text newman?

Unless something has changed very recently, Cape Fear is essentially a one-man operation.
Correct me please, someone, if needed
That essentially translates to Newman Buck is very busy
His suggestion is to text him and set up a phone call
Google it!
Or use whatever AI your operating system has to get the phone number.
That's how I learned about the format he prefers

Hope this helps
Edward

Yes I started a thread as well. Something must be going on with Newman. I really hope he is doing ok. This is very unlike him as he has worked on a cpl other of my guns. Mine has been there (I hope ) since August 24. I have called , texted and emailed several times just to confirm it arrived (tracking shows delivered) with no response to any of them. Not like him from past experiences.

Yes I started a thread as well. Something must be going on with Newman. I really hope he is doing ok. This is very unlike him as he has worked on a cpl other of my guns. Mine has been there (I hope ) since August 24. I have called , texted and emailed several times just to confirm it arrived (tracking shows delivered) with no response to any of them. Not like him from past experiences.
Yet the modest ($75) order I placed online last week shipped reasonably promptly and has arrived safely.