Cheaper Option In Adjustable 30mm Picatinny Rings ?

Reactions: heavy-impact
No experience with them but these look pretty beefy:

My perspecitve is anytime I buy an extruded or machined widget that is 1/2 or 1/4 the price of something more highly regarded, that I'll have to do a little work to bring it up to snuff.
The victoptics rings from Amazon are excellent. I like them and the Eaglevision mounts both better than the no limit mounts because the no limit mounts only have one screw clamping the elevation portion in place. The Victoptics are very well made, quite wide, and have triple screws on the rings. All good things. I have several in both Dovetail and Picatinny.

Reactions: heavy-impact
I just got two sets of the Victoptics rings delivered. I'd say they're at least equal in quality to the fx no limit rings with both brands being extrusions.
They don't look anything like the wonky cast pieces that come with chinese scopes so I expect alignment to be good.
These will be my new go to. I wish they had a QD version.

Reactions: Lewis
You can buy from them direct here. They have 30 and 34mm in either dovetail or picatinny. I have no connection to them other than a pleased customer.

Reactions: Peskådot671
You can buy from them direct here. They have 30 and 34mm in either dovetail or picatinny. I have no connection to them other than a pleased customer.

Thanks for the link Lewis.

I just got two sets of the Victoptics rings delivered. I'd say they're at least equal in quality to the fx no limit rings with both brands being extrusions.
They don't look anything like the wonky cast pieces that come with chinese scopes so I expect alignment to be good.
These will be my new go to. I wish they had a QD version.
Did you lap the rings? Or do you think they are good to go out of the package?