Check out this Crosman 150 I just scored.

Just scored this minty Crosman 150 for a really nice price on eBay.
s-l1600.jpeg

s-l1601.jpeg

Daaaaang, that is a nice one. I saw that too on Ebay. Thought seriously about it too. But I already have 2 150's and a 157, so I passed. If it needs resealing, it's not too tough, there is just the one short pin in there to drift in and out, be mindful of it and for gosh sakes don't bugger that perfect finish. I don't think I've ever seen such a clean example.
Chris

Reactions: WorriedMan
CT,
Thought my 157 was clean, that looks un-used! Crosman re-sealed mine first time, I did it next. Use polyurethane "O" rings, the black rubber ones dry out too quick. Ring kits were on eBay, poly rings are twice the price but worth it. An older guy has a re-seal video that's very helpful, there's a trick to it, watch video first. The short pin removal, mentioned by ChrisS, sounds right. Great sense of satisfaction at re-seal completion. Very nice score, sir. WM

CT,
Thought my 157 was clean, that looks un-used! Crosman re-sealed mine first time, I did it next. Use polyurethane "O" rings, the black rubber ones dry out too quick. Ring kits were on eBay, poly rings are twice the price but worth it. An older guy has a re-seal video that's very helpful, there's a trick to it, watch video first. The short pin removal, mentioned by ChrisS, sounds right. Great sense of satisfaction at re-seal completion. Very nice score, sir. WM
Thanks for the info if it does need a reseal. Will definitely check out vids before any disassembly.

Most of the 150 examples I've seen on eBay in the past few months are pretty rough on the paint job. The load port cover area is usually scraped up and shows a ton of wear, but this one barely has any marks.

Biggest flaw I can find is that little mark on the top of the white plastic grip (below) but I'm not sure if that is a chip or a manufacturing defect until I actually receive it.
s-l1602.jpeg

s-l1603.jpeg