Cheek weld and butt stock - custom?

I’m looking for someone who can take my Daystate Revere stock and install a custom cheek piece and butt stock on it. Who is a good resource for this kind of project?
IMG_5617.jpeg

If you don't want to build a new stock, you could get a Graco adjustable comb & have a gunsmith install it. Or Graco will do it for you. Adjustable butt plates too.

"If you don't want to build a new stock, you could get a Graco adjustable comb & have a gunsmith install it. Or Graco will do it for you. Adjustable butt plates too."
This.
I did mine myself using a bandsaw (borrowed a friends) after making a jig to assure levelness first. The Graco cheek hardware was super easy to do. I did not need the butt stock as it was just right already.
Mike

Reactions: oledawg
"If you don't want to build a new stock, you could get a Graco adjustable comb & have a gunsmith install it. Or Graco will do it for you. Adjustable butt plates too."
This.
I did mine myself using a bandsaw (borrowed a friends) after making a jig to assure levelness first. The Graco cheek hardware was super easy to do. I did not need the butt stock as it was just right already.
Mike
I did actually buy Graco cheek and butt hardware but have not installed it.

Reactions: oledawg