• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Classic Leshiy .25 cal and .22 cal --updated again --

Classified Status
NLA

swNCsw

Sep 27, 2022
Polk NC
Thank you very much for your time and reading this in full .
I know I will regret this one but here goes haha .

A very much loved and enjoyed classic Leshiy with a .25 cal 350mm barrel and the .22 250 mm barrel as well . It is used and has some very light signs of use as seen in the pics . This was/is one of my top 3 most favorite go to, freehand, pesting/walk around pcp's . Well enough of that lol Here are the pics .

in ,25 cal with the stock baffle pics
resized 2.jpgresized 3.jpgresized.jpg
In .22 cal 250 mm pics
IMG_20240526_092801038_HDR.jpgIMG_20240526_093018966_HDR.jpg

I accept usps money orders and will hold until funds clear as I have always done feel free to check out my feedback all positive 100% so far lol . Any questions feel free to pm and ask away and if you are not a tire kicker we can chat on the phone if you wish haha .

1125.00 shipped continental us where legal only please .

---------Updated---------Below this line ----------------------------
I had a forum member that really wants the .22 cal barrel so ( I decided to just swap it out with one of my extras and sale it as a .25 cal ) We can make it all work out if we want too haha .
The Package comes with the stock baffle and a donny fl extended baffle which really makes a difference . and the 2 extensions as well with one internal spacer . The modified/saved steve cochran grip is Free=no charge !!! to say thanks. -------- It will also include the .22 barrel in 250 mm and the .22 pellet dispenser that is a no name 3d printed version . Sorry for all the confusion lol

Thanks again and hope to here from you soon . Have A Wonderful Day !

Last edited: