Classified ad question

Morning everyone,

And a wet one it is here in the south. I have a question about the classified ad section. I'm pretty new around here so that may have something to do with this. I found a rifle for sale I am interested in and it appears to still be available. When I get to the end there is a notice that I can't reply to this ad. I finally noticed that all of them have only one posting. Should I private message the seller? Is there another way to respond? Is this standard or do I need to be here for a certain length of time before I can participate in the classified section? Thanks.

Rick H.

Click on avatar to access private message box. Click on and type message.
Screenshot_20220405-122329_Chrome.1649175905.jpg

Morning everyone,

And a wet one it is here in the south. I have a question about the classified ad section. I'm pretty new around here so that may have something to do with this. I found a rifle for sale I am interested in and it appears to still be available. When I get to the end there is a notice that I can't reply to this ad. I finally noticed that all of them have only one posting. Should I private message the seller? Is there another way to respond? Is this standard or do I need to be here for a certain length of time before I can participate in the classified section? Thanks.

Rick H.
Thanks for asking. I'm in the same boat

Must have missed all those stickied threads in the classifieds
I'm still learning this new format. Where can I find these stickied threads in the classifieds? All I see are the regular posts. Thanks in advance for helping others out when we have trouble navigating the forums!
James

Reactions: Reg Creep