Classifieds Question

Or maybe retired....

You keep saying you don't have time to post, but you've been reading for a while. I can't believe someone is so busy they don't have literally a minute to make a short comment here or there.

Looks like you're well on your way to the 10 posts by now.

Like another gentlemen just said below. I’m not taking this quota thing as an insult or inconvenience by any measure. In kind good faith hearted talk regarding air guns I view this as a gift of communication regarding such. However I’ve already seen before my days of posting, people saying useless unmeaning-full conversation. (This is close) The issue here is I can commit to my airgun world. My community. My work. My Family and Friends. This is a extra luxury tax for time. And despite theses small post they do take up time. You can judge all you want but keep in mind behind a computer screen or phone you have no idea what someone could be going through. 

JP81,

when you are new to the forum, are selling something and don't have PP as a payment option, it can appear a bit iffy...

Well if payment options are most of your worries and it appears to be a scam I feel bad for the air gun community being a newbie here. I would have never assumed you guys have this much fraud or whatever it is to make people like yourself worried about these things. Let alone payment options. I’m not starting a PayPal account just to sell two bottles and scope mount. I joined AGN to help out someone with hopefully a good price for the few things I need to unload and all the scam talk and iffy ness makes me want to throw the bottles and mount out. 

Before joining and acquiring my minimal post! I always thought these forums would be more of a technical discussion. General help and overall complete unity for all dorks alike who are air gunners. Now being forced to intentionally dive into this I feel like there are 50 percent of guys who have helped me out and the other 50, just saying things to say things. Unfortunately, just like I am doing so in my defense. It’s not mean to say that, it’s just I personally would rather do much more with my life then have to discuss nonsensical bs. I got tons of help regarding tools for the Impacts as this is my first real PCP. And before people judge about types of payment to and not to receive just know there still are good hearted people and gentlemen in the world, and types of payment means nothing for a person who wants to screw someone. A scam artist is nothing more than that and they don’t care how it’s done.