Classifieds restrictions

@beerthief What? Who did this to you Stan?
@ctshooter Thats what I was thinking. Sounds like a robbery attempt.

It’s a good idea to meet at a gun range. You’re not getting in without ID and fat chance of getting away with funny business in there. I met a member at a gun range and it was a very comfortable environment. I even called the owner in advance to be sure it was ok. When I got there he remembered speaking with me. It was a good experience.
that was on craigs list long ago , and yes i use map imagery after that.

Like America today: I accepted a loan and the terms for college money, why for the love of everything holy do I have to pay it back??
Totally get the sentiment. But from a strategic point of view, one could view that what students thought they were purchasing was a degree which would help get them a job, but instead what they got was indoctrination -- so the school should owe students "reparations" for their predatory practices, for which the schools have to liquidate their endowments and pay out. The benefit of this is 1) elimination of student debt and potentially earning student loyalty for solving their problem and 2) elimination of the schools after such cataclysmic financial fallout. I can think of a few more downstream benefits, but I don't want to possibly overstep forum boundaries.

Back on topic... the classified restrictions are hardly an insurmountable barrier :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: dv8eod
I totally understand the issues with scammers but why should those wanting to buy something through classifieds be restricted? The buyer is the one taking all the risks .I have money and had to watch a few rifles and several accessories I wanted go because I can't message the seller..

Completely false. Sellers can absolutely get scammed and lose their expensive item. Happens all the time. I won't give any scammers ideas by spelling out the ways, but there are multiple ways for a buyer to scam a seller. Educate yourself.

May the scammers rot in hell. Good on AGN for protecting their members. Note the keyword in there. This is not a your personal flea market. Plenty of other options on the internet for you to use for that.