Clubs, ranges and fillstations for PCP's Vancouver, WA?

Don't worry to much about the kool kids' guns. FX is the apple iPhone of the airgun world. I am a happy Android user 🤪. Shoot what ya got, get good with it, then the next level will be a noticable upgrade.

The retail locations for air guns also have a pretty good online presence. AoA, Utah Airguns, Pyramid Air. The only exception I can think of is TexasAirguns. Those guys are in store only. Please use due diligence before sending your money. If the deal is too good be true...it's a scam. If that obscure website is the only place in the world with stock for your desired uber cool gun...it's a scam.

Welcome to AGN. Tell us more about you.

All becoming rare scenes in theses States/Cities even though only AG's. Left and the Libs don't care; a G is a G. Definitely don't forget to speak-up/represent our sport when present the opportunity. That aside, welcome :)

Coming from the same State as yours; best to source your own air, etc if/where you can afford to floorpump/guppy bottle/Omega Trail Charger perhaps. One time investment will take you a long way.

Welcome to AGN I'm just north of you - Ridgefield - retired . If / when you get a bottle the only place that's close & a easy drive from Van. is Ocean Paradise Dive and Travel off of 205 & Sunnyside Rd. $10 for a fill and he can do a 4350 psi fill . Most dive shops in the area only do around 3250 . Are you planning on hunting or just paper shooting ?

Hello again,

As soon as I sent my first note out, back in May, I had a crazy bunch of issues and obligations come up that basically stopped me in my tracks. Just today I came upon The Air Gun Nation again and boy what a goof ball I turned out to be. I apologize to you all for my joining and then disappearing for so long. Lately, I've been dipping my hands back into my hobby - PCP Air Gunning - and have learned a fair amount but still just scratching the surface. This is one of my latest hobbies and I just enjoy dinking around with my $300.00 dollar starter rifle. I have learned that listening to the so called professional reviewers is not the way to learn. Luckily, I haven't ruined my .025 Avenger unlike my four scopes, 3 magazines, my complete trigger assembly, one bi-pod and loads of addon's. 

The main reason for getting a pellet rifle was the idea of pesting rodents in my back yard. Two years in November I noticed a dang rat in my yard. I've lived here for over 22 years and take great joy feeding the birds, I hate rats. I ran out and bought me a cheap .177 break barrel. Mounted the darn scope that came with the rifle and I tried to zero it and to my surprise it wouldn't zero. I was shooting 10 inches high and it would not come down. I tried everything but nothing I did would move any closer to the Bulls-eye.. Over time I purchased another scope and dang if did the same thing. Luckily I was able to kill about four rats by shooting at a point where the rats feet were barely seen at the very top of my scope. Well poop, I've got to go. If I don't get dinner ready before my wife gets home she will beat the heck out of me with my Hobby Avenger. I'll not stay away so long this time. Everyone stay safe and healthy. Lee