CO2 cartrudge lasts 2 - 3 days in storage

I have a Diana Chaser in .22 with the rifle kit. I really like it. About three weeks ago I was shoot, got so involved in the shooting, put a pellet in backwards. Two things happened. 1.) the O ring seal between the breach and the barrel needed to be replaced, and now the cartridge only lasts about 2 days in storage. Whats the fix. There is a you tube about fixing the problem on a crosman 1077 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRRaBy47FGw. Anyone know if the guns are close enough that I should try it with the chaser. 

3 places it can leak.

1. Face seal on the valve - the nose of the CO2 cartridge seals against it. The most common source of leaks in the SPA CO2 models. Replace with a -009 O-ring in 90 durometer, polyurethane preferably or Buna-N next best.

2. Poppet - second most likely. Close the bolt and place a balloon over the barrel and see if it inflates after a few minutes.

3. Valve O-ring - least likely. If you remove the valve to replace #1, might as well replace this one while you’re at it. The OEM O-rings are pretty poor quality in general.

Valve face seal
https://www.theoringstore.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=367_1322_1327&products_id=27550

This type of polyurethane is the most durable, but again you can use more common Buna-N if you don’t want to special order. 

Regarding the valve’s internal O-ring, I don’t recall the size from memory. It’s a metric size but I’ll usually check to see if the assembly will accommodate an imperial size before bothering to make an order. Or I may load the nearest imperial size on a mandrel and spin it in a drill while using a Dremel and rubberized polishing bit to abrade it down to fit.

Removing the valve means pretty well fully disassembling the gun but it’s really easy. Remove the stock, then the breech/barrel assembly. Then the valve is held in by a single fastener from the underside of the tube. Once that fastener is out, the valve will slide out the end under its own weight.