Commercialized !

Plus I hated how the trigger would push back on my finger when fired, that was not done well by FX at all.

That push back is what makes it work as a semi auto. If you slightly adjust that out of the trigger mechanism,it will fire two shots so quick that it sounds like only one.... and then it won't fire again until you re cock it as the second shot in the pair left it without enough residual air pressure to automatically cock it .

The LCS is reliable, accurate and extremely innovative. I have spent some good time with this rifle, badass is an understatement lol I should have mine next week in .25/ The full auto feature is a novelty and serves little purpose to me in the field. The trigger is somewhat stiff on first shot and then settles in nice, like any gun you will have things to get used to.The LCS has a ton of hidden features and adjustments, AOA was smart to swoop in on them. The build quality is excellent on these, can't wait to review it. 

The LCS is reliable, accurate and extremely innovative. I have spent some good time with this rifle, badass is an understatement lol I should have mine next week in .25/ The full auto feature is a novelty and serves little purpose to me in the field. The trigger is somewhat stiff on first shot and then settles in nice, like any gun you will have things to get used to.The LCS has a ton of hidden features and adjustments, AOA was smart to swoop in on them. The build quality is excellent on these, can't wait to review it.

As the first product, they should have done it perfectly before commercializing it ...It's really different, I've been watching it ... It has to be perfect to motivate other manufacturers to create something really different ... I was too boring with current pcp already ...