Commercialized !

I shot one that was brought up to the FT shoot near Flagstaff last weekend. It functioned perfectly when I shot a few mags through it. I'd buy one, it was impressive. BTW the FX Revolution I used to own was a total fail, what a POS, this SK19 was far superior!!

Interesting. I certainly don't NEED a full auto air gun. Selectable full to semi auto makes it more practical. If they prove out to be accurate in semi auto and reliable I would consider buying one.

I shot it at RMAC in one of the stages the let people have at it. It started life as a full auto, then went with the semi auto afterward. It was really, really fun to shoot full auto! I don't know if it has any other purpose in life other then an enjoyable gun to play with your friends at the range or alike.

The semi looks like it could rain down some lead on a California ground squirrel. I have a 17wsm semi and if I miss they go down their holes and die from fear. LOL.

They are not inexpensive. I think most fellows with a family won't be buying this for a toy.

I do fear some idiot would get their hands on one it and do the awful wrong shooting! Then the tug a war begins.

Would I like one? YES! 

Im fine with the whole full auto thing but I still have an issue with it and how it could spell bad news for airguns in general. How it could effect the hobby all around and more then likely not in a good way. I know that some have stated basically. "Who spends that much money an airgun with the intent to cause harm or just do something stupid." Well look at the guys that make videos of themselves racing exotic cars on public roads or highways/freeways. Look at how many bunghole kids snatch up something that there Dad had bought for himself to enjoy. Yet the kid has his own ideas. No doubt this would hit the news. Also to many videos of people shooting full auto airguns showing that kind of damage they can do, just because they think its cool could cause issues. All over the television with a quickness.

The media would be all over it and more then likely say nothing but bad about not just full auto airguns but airguns in general. In fact I would not be a least bit surprised if they even referred to pellet/bb guns as airsoft to some degree even. Causing even more issues. Anytime I happen to bring up an airgun, all I hear is airsoft most of the time in reference. I just give up at that point.

I personally think the laws would come down from states and counties first. No doubt they would be ridiculous at best. The feds might jump on board at some point later.

I shot one that was brought up to the FT shoot near Flagstaff last weekend. It functioned perfectly when I shot a few mags through it. I'd buy one, it was impressive. BTW the FX Revolution I used to own was a total fail, what a POS, this SK19 was far superior!!

Admittedly, the advantage of FX is accuracy and can replace the size of the barrel .... Also, nothing special. It is my personal opinion, Fx's fan clup don't dame me!

That FX Revolution was broke more often than when it functioned. After the 3rd time, all within less than a tin of pellets and 1 years time, I demanded action by the Co that sold it to me, after all the warranty was going to expire.

The FX was reasonably accurate, that wasn't the problem, a semiauto should be reliable or why have one, right ?! Plus I hated how the trigger would push back on my finger when fired, that was not done well by FX at all.

I got most of the value out of the Revolution towards a Royale 400 which I've been very happy with, so I'm not picking on a brand.

Not saying the SK19 will be reliable, it hasn't been proven over time yet, we'll see, but right off my impression was positive of the rifle.

Im fine with the whole full auto thing but I still have an issue with it and how it could spell bad news for airguns in general. How it could effect the hobby all around and more then likely not in a good way. I know that some have stated basically. "Who spends that much money an airgun with the intent to cause harm or just do something stupid." Well look at the guys that make videos of themselves racing exotic cars on public roads or highways/freeways. Look at how many bunghole kids snatch up something that there Dad had bought for himself to enjoy. Yet the kid has his own ideas. No doubt this would hit the news. Also to many videos of people shooting full auto airguns showing that kind of damage they can do, just because they think its cool could cause issues. All over the television with a quickness.

The media would be all over it and more then likely say nothing but bad about not just full auto airguns but airguns in general. In fact I would not be a least bit surprised if they even referred to pellet/bb guns as airsoft to some degree even. Causing even more issues. Anytime I happen to bring up an airgun, all I hear is airsoft most of the time in reference. I just give up at that point.

I personally think the laws would come down from states and counties first. No doubt they would be ridiculous at best. The feds might jump on board at some point later.

I could not agree with you more. Just one ass is all it will take. However, that does not mean any full auto is not a hoot to shoot.

i-d8PJjM3.gif

The only thing I can do is not change the caliber like they told me before ...

I shot it at RMAC in one of the stages the let people have at it. It started life as a full auto, then went with the semi auto afterward. It was really, really fun to shoot full auto! I don't know if it has any other purpose in life other then an enjoyable gun to play with your friends at the range or alike.

The semi looks like it could rain down some lead on a California ground squirrel. I have a 17wsm semi and if I miss they go down their holes and die from fear. LOL.

They are not inexpensive. I think most fellows with a family won't be buying this for a toy.

I do fear some idiot would get their hands on one it and do the awful wrong shooting! Then the tug a war begins.

Would I like one? YES!

The only thing...can not change the caliber like they told me before ...