Company Puts "Georgia Airguns" In A Bad Position Behind "Georgia Airguns" back!!

I just had a nice conversation with Charlie from "Georgia Airguns" . I called him because I saw a gun made by a company called "Reximex" and they listed "Georgia Airguns" .as a dealer. In fact they listed Charlie and Airguns of Arizona as their two dealers in the U.S.A. The first thing out of Charlies mouth was "never heard of them" and I explained that he was listed as a dealer for this company and as nice of a guy as Charlie is he wasn't happy to hear what I had to tell him. Obviously, it was a company with no dealers in the States and they just hoped that maybe throwing a couple of reputable names out there might get them some representation from a few dealers. But what would actually happen because of their fraudulent marketing would be to make "Georgia Airguns" look bad.

It's too bad this stuff happens to good companies. And I'm sure Charlie will have to waste his time finding these people to let them know that they have NO chance of putting together a dealer network with these tactics.

I felt like I had to write this message so customers of "Georgia Airguns" would know that Charlie would not associate himself with this company.

Where did you see them listed? Reximex is the parent company of Kral out of turkey. The same company that brought us the new airgun offerings from crosman like the akela. I was just on their main website and couldn’t find any usa based dealers. There are quite a few people here excited about the new throne com8ng to us, but I was under the impression the only importer currently for them is @thammer. Maybe he can chime in and clear it up for us a little. 

Where did you see them listed? Reximex is the parent company of Kral out of turkey. The same company that brought us the new airgun offerings from crosman like the akela. I was just on their main website and couldn’t find any usa based dealers. There are quite a few people here excited about the new throne com8ng to us, but I was under the impression the only importer currently for them is @thammer. Maybe he can chime in and clear it up for us a little.

I'm thinking the OP has confused them (Reximex) with Kalibrgun, who does list both AOA and Georgia AirGuns (along with TT) as USA dealers.