• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Compilation of my top 20 pesting shots of 2019

Excellent shooting & filming!

It’s very cool to see you’re showing 16 grain Diabolo AA’s pellets are VERY capable to 100+ yards on pest birds or groups.
I’m almost positive that you’re clicking precisely & have your turret doped out. Old AZ & Eric Sander’s Dial O’ Death was/is the bomb. 
I would LOVE to hear about your camera & scope mount. Prices, your opinions, how much editing is done by phone and how much is needed on an actual editing app/computer.
You though Sir, have an EXCELLENT filming system though I don’t know its limitations as far as showing groups at 2-300 or if it can film in slow motion clearly enough to see actual pellet/slug flight. I’d love something like that.
Your top 20 are awesome & precise. I’m not on YT often at all but I will start subscribing to guys here. I might actually get motivated to buy a set up, hopefully as nice as yours, & make some real videos, not just a filmed clip. Thank you for posting your Top 20 as I’m not on there searching & watching them. It’s nice to see all the AG videos on The AGN Forum, not lost in YT. 

@Glen you should definitely add a recording equipment for your AG. It can capture fond memories and best of all you can analyse your shots better.

@Golfer, Swish glad you guys enjoyed it. I have so many shots to choose from and it did take quite a bit of time to put them together. But I do enjoy making these videos and sharing them.

@James Thank you. I am very lucky to be able to tune my Crown shooting these AA16 gr well. I used to shoot the JSB 18 and 16, but the AA is the preferred pellet for my Crown. As for my recording equipment, I am using an old camera Canon G5 as my main camera set on a mini tripod. I have a Side Shot setup with my own GoPro Black 7 with an aftermarket lens recommended by one of the active member here, Hajimoto. I think my overall set up was around $1500 cdn. plus extra gopro batteries from Amazon. It is not cheap but in my opinion, it is worth the money as I am able to study my shots and capture great footages. Mind you, I spent a lot of time figuring out how to set up the gopro with the aftermarket lens.and of course learning how to edit. I am using Final Cut Pro for my editing and this is one of the best in the business. I am still learning and improving as I go along. Editing is by far the most time consuming but the end result is very rewarding if done right. I use Illustrator to create my Intro logo and Photoshop for some still pictures. I hope you will into filming your shots as well and capture memories for all to share.

I am currently tuning my new Impact MK2 .22, so stay tuned for upcoming videos!

Thanks.

Alex

@smoky thank you. Yes the 5 doves clip was fun. It showed how effective air gun pesting is as they don’t hear what was coming.

@kohersh. That was my one in a million shot. It took over almost 10 mins to finally pull the trigger as I wasn’t sure if my power was enough to drop it humanely. The key was the shot placement as I tagged it right on the temple.