Compilation of winery pesting 5/15/22 with Pesty3782

Just a short comp of 6 kills. Hunting Sunday with a my compadre Tony (Pesty3782). We took out 28 that morning. The yardage was respectively on the 6 kills 65, 70,82, 65, 84 & 65 yards. The 70 yd shot (#2) was with my FX Boss. Too powerful for that situation. Used a .22 Bobcat for all other shots. The Bobcat is a laser but, truth be told, I love how "forgiving" the Boss is. There IS NO running around after being hit. I rushed some shots & placement should have been better. I prefer immediate, humane kills. Kind of an "off" day for me. Tony even remarked about it. I'm no machine but always try my best. Enjoy!

Gerry 

https://youtu.be/JEOk4SF6Hr8

I was lucky I have a friend who has an Urban winery and introduced me to an owner of a vineyard who had a squirrel problem....After introducing myself and talking to him, we hit it off. The next thing I know after 1 week (2 times) of shooting at his place and getting 55 squirrels he had 2 additional vineyards for me to contact. So far "we" have taken 71 from his property and Gerry and I took 28 from the second vineyard. He is so happy he offered at the next vineyard meeting to let people know about what we do and how safe and clean we are. I did tell him to hold off for now, because 3 vineyards are enough.

All three owners were very happy to give permission and I shoot around their schedule.....days the vineyard/winery aren't open and early morning and leaving about 45 minutes before they open for business ...I do clean up the squirrels if they are in plain view where people will see them and just take them to a rock away from the patio areas...

Give it a try all they can say is no

Tony P.