Umarex Completed my Umarex Notos!

Any for sale?
Hey RAMJET66, I have a brand new Notos & am trying to mod it out. At the moment I'm purchasing a huma air drop bottle regulator, as well as the 300cc bottle. I was going to go with the FX STX barrel kit from 88 machining. Yet I heard that these things can be turned into a .25 cal. Any truth to that? I'm shooting for a powerful 50 yard slug slinger. If a 25 Cal conversion does exist. How would I go about making it happen? Thank you -SS

Any for sale?
No sorry, I used 3/4 in angled aluminum though. I based it on the below. Post 480. Used 5020 jb weld. Do not leave any access it will get in the way.

Reactions: RAMJET66
No sorry, I used 3/4 in angled aluminum though. I based it on the below. Post 480. Used 5020 jb weld. Do not leave any access it will get in the way.

ok thanks.

Hey RAMJET66, I have a brand new Notos & am trying to mod it out. At the moment I'm purchasing a huma air drop bottle regulator, as well as the 300cc bottle. I was going to go with the FX STX barrel kit from 88 machining. Yet I heard that these things can be turned into a .25 cal. Any truth to that? I'm shooting for a powerful 50 yard slug slinger. If a 25 Cal conversion does exist. How would I go about making it happen? Thank you -SS

I'm currently evaluating the Notos .25 kit from c88machining.

It's a real thing!

You need the FX barrel kit and then you need to purchase an FX liner.

I suggest buying an FX Maverick cocking lever/handle/screw from UA and make your own.

It allows the use of all mags as the angle lever sticks out too far.
20240620_202513.jpg

Reactions: RAMJET66